SO Feng Shui Room Score Quiz
Interior Design and Feng Shui sometimes play by different rules. Indeed the differences can be somewhat eye opening at times! Let's explore together what you can learn about Feng Shui in order to create spaces with positive energy!
Here comes the quiz:
I show you a picture - you score!
First guess the Feng Shui nays and/or yays, then scroll down for my score!
Vol.1 Working desk
This working niche looks stunning doesn’t it? In terms of Feng Shui do you think this is a good place to work at? From 1 (worst) to 10 (best), what Feng Shui score would you give this place and why?
I rate this working desk with a 3 in terms of Feng Shui friendliness.
Surprised? Here is why:
1. Never face a wall when you sit at a desk. It limits your ideas.
2. Sitting with the back facing the room makes you feel vulnerable. You can’t see what’s happening behind your back (literally).
3. In Feng Shui it’s recommended to always sit in the so-called “command position” from where you easily can see all doors and windows of the room. It makes you have control over your life.
5. The desk is not rooted solid on the floor and therefore does not feel grounded. It doesn’t support you much.
6. The shelves above are a potential hazard for the person sitting at this desk, they could be lose, or items could fall down on the head.
7. Last but not least: the space is tight and limited to work properly. You won’t have the best and most creative ideas here.
I gave this desk a score of 3,
so what are the positive elements of this space?
So what was your score? Did you figure out the do's and don'ts?
Let me know your thoughts!
Next SO Feng Shui Room Score Quiz coming up soon!